First a big thank you to Melissa for this award and the opportunity to try this out;) You can go see her here! She is so cute and full of life and just down right loveable!
OK so here is my list of 10:
1. I have coffee on first thing in the morning and the last cup at about 10 PM I can't live without coffee!
2. I have a secret addiction to pastries not chocolate!
3. Although I enjoy work, I have loved being off despite good and bad days...( it just doesn't pay enough)!
4. I have learned so much about decorating from my dearest friend Kelly who I met via RMS and who now lives really close to me;)
5. The most romantic thing my G-man did for me was plan a surprise dinner for two in Jamaica, candles, flower petals etc...it was truly dreamy!
6. While working as a Flight Attendant our crew was invited to eat dinner with the Prime Minister of Guyana Sam Hinds, we were picked up in a bullet proof car (yikes)!
7. I was never the athletic type, nor did I ever sing or play an instrument but I do wish I would have........ I wanted to learn the play the drums but never did!
8. I have been to the Louvre in Paris
9. I spoke French before I spoke English it was my first language....now I can hardly read or write it but I still understand it!
10. I visited the site of the famous Jonestown Cult in Guyana where the massacre took place, it was eerie and I didn't like it one bit...read more here if interested.
Now I would like to share this with:
5. Donna Marie
So here's my list...if you can that's great if not no biggie! Have fun with it;) French xoxox