1. "Get busy livin' or get busy dyin' " Shawshank Redemption line said by Morgan Freeman~~~ I live by this line!
2. " Did I offend" Pretty in Pink line said by "Duckie" Jon Cryer~~ I love this line, and use it a ton!
3. "Snap out of it" Moonstruck~~ line said by Cher (use this on my daughter all the time)
4. " Go ahead, make my day" Sudden Impact Clint Eastwood (Who hasn't said this?)
5. " If you build it he will come" Field of Dreams line by (Shoeless Joe) DH's favorite all time movie
6. "Mrs. Robinson you're trying to seduce me aren't you?" The Graduate line by Dustin Hoffman~~this is just one of those classics;)
7. "I'm the king of the world" Titanic line by Leonardo DiCaprio
8. " I see dead people" Sixth Sense line by Haley Joel Osment (you'll hear this alot at the hospitals, hey we have to find humor somewhere dealing with what we see daily!)
9. "You had me at hello" Jerry Maguire line by Renee Zellwegger (I say this to DH all the time;)
10. " Hello....McFly?" Back to the Future~~ can't remember the name but he was the bully this line cracks me up I use this one a lot too with my kids (lol) and they have no idea what I am talking about!
11. "What is it in us that seeks the truth? Is it our minds or is it our hearts?" A Time to Kill~~said by none other than my hottie Matthew McConnaughey this line really makes you think!!!!
12."That's my sweetheart in there. Wherever she is, that's where my home is. " The Notebook~line by James Gardner I threw this one in figuring nobody would get it! So if you did then give yourself a pat on the back;) Heck if you got any of them pat yourself on the back I picked some tough ones!
Thanks to all that played along;) This was kind of fun!
Mid-August Garden Walk
14 hours ago