Friday, June 27, 2008

Random pictures!

Having fun in the pool, my son and the other neighbor's grandchild Trinity!
Sleeping by the pool!
On our way to the pool bar for a drink!
Laying back taking it easy!
Chilling in the sun!

The day we arrived sitting on the bus waiting to get to the hotel! This is my hubby!
This is our neighbor Mick who came with us!
This is his wife Sonja!
The grandkids this is Chance who also joined us!
Yeah it's little ole me without a tan~~yet!


Just random shot of the hotel.
The pool and the lounge chairs and bar behind the trees!
The lobby
The gardens and pool view
The tree I wanted to bring home, funny how it just wouldn't fit in my suitcase (he he) I am sure you are all bored of seeing these pics! I have approximately 400 and that doesn't include the neighbors pics or my daughter's pics which would total about 900 (yikes!) I will continue tomorrow with some shots then give you all a break! I have a few ideas of things to talk about, nothing overly interesting but just something different for awhile!

Hugs to all and thanks for all the lovely comments and visits!

French;)





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh French Fry...I LOVED the pics... and you are so beautiful!!!! The lobby of theHotel looked fabulous!!!! :) P.S. I could NEVER get bored of your pics... keep 'em coming! Hugs, Donna

Justine said...

I am so NOT tired of looking at these gorgeous pictures. Keep them coming!

Justine :o )

Anonymous said...

Nope, not bored with this at all, please keep them coming :o) Next time I am coming with...

Tiffany
"Caniquitmyjobanddecorate"

Raxx - A day in the life said...

Oh yeah that's right, do we sound bored? I am so enjoying these pics! Keep em coming girl, besides youre cute and the hubby is eye candy!

Rue said...

I'm really enjoying being on vacation with you and I stopped to say "hubba hubba" to hubby in the hat... ;)

Anonymous said...

I love all of these pictures. The hotel is amazing!! The lobby!! I love beautiful hotel lobbies. It looks like you all had a blast! Kelly

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

What a great vacation!! I wish I were there!! Hugs, Terrie

Penny said...

How did I ever miss these great pics?! You look better than fabulous! These are the best!!!!!

About Me

My photo
South Carolina, United States
Never say what if... Just do. Live life without regrets...RN /Author/Interior Decorator