Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tagged by Kathy


I was truly humbled and amazed that I was tagged for making someone's day! Kathy over at Have suitcase will travel gave me this award and I would like to sincerely thank her! In turn I am suppose to tag 5 people that make my day but since I have just returned from vacation I will say this .....everyone who I have listed in my friends and even those who do not have blogs that continue to visit me regularly make my day! My little blog started simply because of a friend I met through RMS and you know who you are sweetie! Kelly, Donna, Carol, Linda, and all those who visit regularly, but have no blogs truly make my day! I think that blogging is very time consuming but have managed to make it part of my daily activities and have learned so much from so many people! My sincere thanks to those who take the time to visit and comment on my little piece of the world wide web! Hoping to share some pictures and memories soon of our trip! Hugs to all! Lisa;)

5 comments:

Deb said...

Well deserved award, you make all our days Mrs. B. Deb

Deb said...

Well deserved, you make all of our days Lisa. Sorry! :o( I had gone over there before and what a terrible mistake. Deb

Anonymous said...

Awwwww French!!! You make my day too!!!! :) I am so glad you are back! Your ten day vacation seemed like a month!!!! LOL!!!!

Rue said...

Would that be me??? ;)

Love ya,
rue

Kathy said...

Glad you accepted this award French, I was so excited with getting my first award and forwarding it on to my fave bloggers, your comments about everyone making your day was so touching, I was right you are a sweet person. have a great day, Kathy.

About Me

My photo
South Carolina, United States
Never say what if... Just do. Live life without regrets...RN /Author/Interior Decorator