Bridget from "My silly blog" has tagged me. I am suppose to share 7 unimportant things about me, so here goes nothing!
1. I danced for 12 years ( no Justine not as a pole dancer- lol) tap, ballet, jazz I was one year away from my teaching certificate and quit...I still regret it to this day!
2. I prefer my steak cold straight out of the fridge! Cooked medium, but cold! Crazy huh?
3. A day without coffee would mean death for me~~~that's almost all I ever drink even in 90 degree weather (It's a Canadian thing, God I miss Tim Horton's sigh) Oh and I miss the Timbits too! NOT the donut holes? huh
4. I have secretly dreamed of becoming a motivational speaker...(stupid huh?)
5. I hate people that are not on time it drives me crazy! Why set an appointment or a time to meet if you can't get there on time?
6. I cry alot--- even at commercials....I am a big wuss and wear my heart on my sleeve although most people don't see that about me at first.......
7. I hate alarm clocks which is why I work nights, I get to have my hubby and children waking me up, much nicer way to get up for the day;)
So now I tag Donna~~~let it rip girl!!
Hugs to all and wish me luck on my test this afternoon!!
1 hour ago