Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Moral of the Story Is.....


A little humor with a good moral!!! This wasn't my original post for today but thought it was too funny not to share! Hope you have a sense of humor and have a good laugh! It's all meant in good fun!!


The Pastor's Ass


The pastor entered his donkey in a race and it won.




The pastor was so pleased with the donkey that he entered it in the race again, and it won again.

The local paper read:


PASTOR'S ASS OUT FRONT!


The Bishop was so upset with this kind of publicity that he ordered the pastor not to enter the donkey in another race.The next day, the local paper headline read:


BISHOP SCRATCHES PASTOR'S ASS!


This was too much for the bishop, so he ordered the pastor to get rid of the donkey.The pastor decided to give it to a nun in a nearby convent.

The local paper, hearing of the news, posted the following headline the next day:


NUN HAS BEST ASS IN TOWN!


The bishop fainted. He informed the nun that she would have to get rid of the donkey, so she sold it to a farmer for $10.

The next day the paper read:


NUN SELLS ASS FOR $10!


This was too much for the bishop, so he ordered the nun to buy back the donkey and lead it to the plains where it could run wild.

The next day the headlines read:


NUN ANNOUNCES HER ASS IS WILD AND FREE!


The bishop was buried the next day. The moral of the story is... being concerned about public opinion can bring you much grief and misery. . .. even shorten your life.

So be yourself and enjoy life. Stop worrying about everyone else's ass and you'll be a lot happier and live longer!





See even the men of cloth decorate too;)
Hugs and much Love to ALL!!!!
(ps thanks mum for sending me this funny it was a hoot!)
Frenchfry xoxoxo

12 comments:

Bridget said...

That was so cute! Thanks for an extra laugh at the end of the day.

artis1111 said...

Heeeeeee. Sop cute!!!! Kathy

Twice as Nice said...

I'll have to say, you have one of the most unpredictable blogs. One day it's tattoos and breast implants, another is jokes, or it could be decorating. You keep me guessing! It's always fresh and interesting.

Anonymous said...

French Fry!!!!! :)Hehehehehe... you couldn't have said it better Girlfriend! I find a little sense of humor goes a long way.... as far away as they sell that popular brand beverage, wont ya say??? (smile) I loved your blog today!!!

Big Hugs!!!!!
Donna

Justine said...

Heeheeheeeeeeeeeeeee! This was just too cute, French! Thanks for the early morning giggle!
Justine :o )

Buffie said...

ROFL!!!! Amen sista! Amen! (how's everything going?)

nikkicrumpet said...

I swear sometimes the bloglords hate me. I had you on my bloglist and the "poof" you were gone. And I missed visiting 5 posts! That is pretty dang annoying! But you're back now and I enjoyed catching up. I love your sweet doggy...and the quote from Horchow....Holy crap wouldn't you love a massive free spending spree to that place!! And the jokes were very cute...especially the "ceiling fan" hehe.

Have a great day...

Oh and I LOVE the header picture of you and your sweetie...how beautiful is that!!!!

nikkicrumpet said...

Well Chit...sorry about that...my dang puter is freaking out!! It think I posted that a gazillion times...crap I need a nap! sorry!

cindy said...

French! that was a cute joke, and it made me think. I spend too much time thinking about what everyone thinks of me....I need to lighten up!...By the way, that is a VERY cool picture on the top of your blog....have a great day! ~C~

Rue said...

hehehehhehe.....

Buffie said...

Well we've ALL had fun with your thought provoking questions! They're a lot of fun to answer and you learn more about each other too!

Anonymous said...

Yup, you do keep us guessing French. When I read the comment by Twiceasnice about you being unpredictable and fresh I thought about what I know about all your interesting career choices. You're a very interesting person. - Loved your blog again today. ;-) Question about decorating... Can you recommend 'one' GREAT book or other source for decorating in the British Colonial/Tropical Island style? - SherylCanadianGirl

About Me

My photo
South Carolina, United States
Never say what if... Just do. Live life without regrets...RN /Author/Interior Decorator