Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sharing the Love

Bridget gave me this wonderful award and I am suppose to share it with 5 other people that make my day! In no particular order here they are:

1.Donna at http://deembee.blogspot.com/ I met Donna on RMS and she has been a wonderful friend and despite the fact that she didn't want to blog~~she IS now and quite marvelous at it!

2. Twintoo and too at http://twiceasnicetwin.blogspot.com/ they have always been so supportive of my blog and my spaces on RMS and I am thrilled they have finally joined blogland;)

3. Rue at http://ruespeanutbutterandjellylife.blogspot.com/ because of Heather I am blogging! Special thanks to her;)

4. Cindy at http://lovefrommn.blogspot.com/ who despite being really busy finds the time to ask for my advice~~like she needs it! Check out her beautiful home!

5. Terrie who always manages to leave the kindest words at http://terriedj.blogspot.com/



THE SMILE AWARD here are the rules:


1. The recipient must link back to the award's creator (click on the award to go to the originator's website!)


2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.


3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.


4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award (see below.)


5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.


6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.


7. You must thank your giver.Characteristics for the Smile Award:


1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human).


2. Must love one another.


3. Must make mistakes.


4. Must learn from other.


5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world.


6. Must love life.


7. Must love kids.

I am not usually very good at doing these simply because my lack of computer skills so I hope I get this right! Bridget is such a sweetie who always seems to make me laugh and shares some of her wonderful stories with us all! She is an amazing artist and loves to travel! I love her travel stories and all her pictures! Most of all I love her visits;)
Hugs to Bridget for making my day;) Visit her at
http://bigeeesblog.blogspot.com/


Love Frenchfry xoxox

9 comments:

onlymehere said...

Congrats French! You deserve this award. I'm definitely going to check out these blogs after work today! Oh, and bz of your urging (okay also my photographer daughter wants one) we're going in next week to have a family picture done. Hopefully I won't look too much like Sasquatch and can post a copy here when they're done! I saw your comment alluding to the fact I still haven't posted a picture!

Twice as Nice said...

THANK YOU so much for our first award. It made us smile! It may take us a while to figure out how to get it home...can you say dumb and dumber LOL. Hope we can get the hang of this. Everyone's blogs are so beautiful and well put together. I hope we can catch on. Thanks French!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my little French Frizzle, I am so honored to receive this award. This is my second award! (smile) I am still having connection issues... I think I need to have someone look at my laptop... I have tried everything. It's built in wireless.. but it won't connect. Comcast said that I may need to get it looked at... wwwwaaaaaaa! I am using my Palm right now...

Oh yeah! Congrats on your well deserved award! You are indeed deserving.... you touch more people than you realize.

Hugs.... oh yeah... and we should do the Bathroom Diva Tales... that would be hilarious!

More Hugs,
Donna

Picket said...

Congrats on the award Frenchie...you always make me smile! lol I love that new pic on your header girl..it's beautiful! Hope you are having a great weekend!

Kathy said...

Congratulations Frenchie, you make me smile and congrats to all your recipitents, enjoy the rest of your weekend, hughs, Kathy.

Bridget said...

Huge hugs to you Miss Frenchie! I don't know everyone on your list but I will be checking them out. Congratulations to those you have chosen. If they make you smile, I'm sure I will enjoy visiting them too!
Nighty night! B.

Buffie said...

Hey there! Cool, you got one too! : ) How have ya been??
Buffie

cindy said...

French! Congrats to you for receiving this award ~and~ Thank you too for passing it on to me!OMG! I have never received any kind of blog 'award' before...(I always am a little left out when I see a list of awards on someones blog) but now I can say I have one too! ~ Cool! Thanks! I love your stories! You are a hoot!...as they say here in Minnesota). Now if I can just figure out how to get this on my blog......I am a newbie after all....yikes! ....and I'm not even sure that I know of 5 people who blog, well, maybe, but one of them is you!...you might be getting this back! Cindy

Rue said...

Hi French :)

Thank you sweetie! You deserve the award for just being my friend :)

Love ya,
rue

About Me

My photo
South Carolina, United States
Never say what if... Just do. Live life without regrets...RN /Author/Interior Decorator